Saturday, January 28, 2006

What Are Nariko's Interests Today:


Feeling today: Crazy


Today's Song: Lu:Na By Gackt Camui (He's sooooo hot!!! *Major drool* This is my favorite singer with my favorite song by him. Originally in Japanese.)


Lyrics:
dare ga fusagareta kono hitomi no oku ni fureru no darouyureru kagerou no naka de mitsumeteita tsuki ga warau
---------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who's touching the depths of my closed eyes
The moon that I gazed at inside of the wavering heat laughed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

mimimoto de sasayakihajimeru rekuiemu no yuuwaku okizutsukeru koto de shika osaerarenai mama de
---------------------------------------------------
Only the seduction of the requiem that started being whispered into my ear
Curbed me from wounding others
----------------------------------------------------

itami o yami ni sarawareta boku wakaeru koto nado deki wa shinai kara...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

My pain is taken away by the darknessBecause I can't return...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chigireta bara o mune ni daiteshinku no umi ni ochiteyu
kukasanariau karada no ue deshinu made odoritsuzukeru
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I embrace the torn rose to my chestAnd fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die
-------------------------------------------
itami o yami ni sarawareta boku wakaeru koto nado deki wa shinai kara...
-----------------------------------------------------

My pain is taken away by the darkness
Because I can't return...
------------------------------------------------------------

mogaki kurushimu emono no you niishiki wa ubarareru mama nikairaku ni oborete kieteyu
kutsumetai kono ude no naka de
----------------------------------------------------------------

Like struggling, suffering prey
My consciousness is taken from me
I drown and disappear in pleasure
Cold, inside of these arms
------------------------------------------------------------

chigireta bara o mune ni daiteshinku no umi ni ochiteyu
kukasanariau karada no ue deshinu made odoritsuzukeru
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home